Sunday, July 6, 2014

Seasons



Seasons are great and there’s something I like about all of them.   Summer is nice because it’s warm.  This gives you the opportunity to go to the pool if you want.  Also it’s filled with fun things like the fourth of July which is pretty soon.  Nevertheless our family has a tradition of going to a Cardinals game every year at some point of the summer, which is always a highlight for me. With the sun out most of the time it makes it one of the happiest seasons.  Fall is one of my least favorite seasons because it means no more summer of course.  One thing I really like about fall is when the leaves change colors.  I took a picture of one of the trees in my back yard a while back ago I might put it on here. Also there’s Halloween, which is always a fun time of the year.   After fall there’s winter and I like the snow although too much would get annoying I think.  Constantly fighting traffic and shoveling the driveway gets old after a while.  Although I think it just compliments the cold because it’s so awesome.   Also Christmas is always a fun occasion because you get to see relatives and so forth.  Spring is great because that means summer is about here.  Feel free to comment and say what you like about the seasons or something.



No comments:

Post a Comment