Wednesday, July 23, 2014

La Bruja


My sister wouldn’t appreciate this although I need things to write about.  First of all I need to explain the title.  La Bruja is Spanish for Hag.  I don’t know why but I have been calling my sister the Hag for a while now just jokingly.  I think it’s because growing up I didn’t really like her.  I’m not sure maybe it is because she is the oldest.  The most ironic thing is the first three symbols in her license plate is H6G.  I think it is 6 it might be 9.  Although that is so close to hag it’s kind of creepy.  Anyways though my older sister can be kind of annoying but it’s whatever.  She is kind of a fashion queen just throwing that out there.  When she was younger I heard stories of her changing outfits a lot when she was like six so she has always been worried about style and so forth.  I’m always informed when something I’m wearing doesn’t match when she is around.  It’s kind of funny though she asks me if I like certain things sometimes when she wears them.  I think she just wants a boys opinion.  With all that said my older sister and I are going to the same college.  So that is kind of a bummer although I think it will be ok. 

No comments:

Post a Comment