Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Family


One of the most important things in my life is my family.  We do so much together.  I feel really blessed to be in the family I’m in.  Everyone is positive most of the time and arguments are not a big issue.  We are so close as well.  I’m pretty close to my grandparents.  My grandparents are awesome.  We live pretty close to my grandparents so I mow their lawn every once in a while.  It’s weird when I go over there because I have a few memories of living at their house.  We lived there for a little bit while they were building our house.  Anyways though that’s not the only house my grandparents own.  They also have a house down in Harrison Arkansas.  They go back to Springfield on weekends to go to Church.  Anyways though they have a farm in Arkansas and my Grandpa has kept it going and he’s in his high seventies.  I think he’s never going to retire.  My Grandpa is such a hard worker and a trooper.  He makes me proud to say I’m related to him.   I have a lot of memories down at their farm.  We went camping down there just for fun once for one.  That was really fun.  We went on a lot of walks and so forth.  I can’t remember when we did that but it was a long time ago.  I remember hearing frogs all night because there was a pond nearby.  The next day I went down to the pond and tried to catch a bullfrog I think.  Our family also used to have bon fires down there.  Those were really fun as well.  My cousins used to come down there when we had bon fires, which made it more fun.  Anyways though my family is pretty close and I just wanted to talk a little about my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment