Sunday, July 20, 2014

My favorite apps and stuff



I’m kind of an app geek.  Since I have an iphone there’s a lot of apps I like.  One of my favorite apps to kill time is clash of clans.  It’s kind of a nerdy game although when you have nothing to do it’s fun to connect with friends in a clan and take out a base or two.  Facebook is the only social network site that I use.  I never got into twitter and so forth I mainly just stick with the classics.  I usually get into the latest games that are fads.  Flappy bird and 2048 to name a few are some of the apps I spent a little too much time on.  Another one of my favorite apps is called sleep cycle.  There’s a lot of cool things about this app.  One of the things I like is the app will wake you up at just the right time.  The idea is the more someone moves the more awake they are I think.  When you use the app you are supposed to put it under your sheets close to your head.  Within some period of time you can chose it will wake you up when you are least awake.  The goal is to make you wake up feeling the most awake.   This is really nice because I get up early to run a lot.  Anyways though there are a lot of good apps out there.  Some of them though make a lot of money I’m sure.  So a little bit ago I thought about designing my own app.  I thought it would be really cool to design an app and possibly make money off of it.  It just takes one really good idea and that’s a lot of money that can be made.

No comments:

Post a Comment