Saturday, July 19, 2014

I'm more of a dog person


I think I’m a dog person.  Cats are cool although there’s just something I don’t like about them.  Dogs are almost always happy to see their owners.  Cats on the other hand I have noticed are more shy creatures.  Growing up I have had a lot of experiences with both.  I remember growing up I used to have a German Sheppard and her name was Mixie. That dog could almost jump the fence in my backyard and it’s pretty high; she is so energetic.  I remember playing a lot with Mixie with one of my neighbors growing up.  We would run all over the place and go to safe zones.  The goal was not to get tagged by Mixie.  It was just a bunch of fun.  I remember in those dreadful years when I did piano lessons.  I took classes at an old woman’s house and there was this cat that was always happy to see me.  It would purr and just be awesome around me.  Dogs are also more forgetful I think.  I have talked a lot about the good things but there is definitely some bad things.  I have definitely experienced a lot more hatred from cats.  I have been scratched several times from cats.  I have gotten bitten a few times from dogs but it was more playful I think.  Dogs also respond to their names and know when you are sad.  Cats on the other hand don’t really pay attention to anyone unless they are hungry.  My cat is so bad with this.  My cat will literally follow my mom everywhere around when he wants food because she is the one that usually feeds it.  After she feeds it Rico my cat will lay off finally.  I think it mainly depends on the experiences people have with them which would make someone like one more then the other.

No comments:

Post a Comment