Sunday, July 20, 2014

Food and Restaurants



Food is a vital part of life.  Everyone needs it.  Therefore I chose to talk about food because there are a lot of things I can discuss.  My favorite food is probably steak.  I could probably eat steak everyday and not get sick of it.  I really like the steak my dad grills which is pretty good there’s some restaurants I like that have some really good steak.  Ryan’s has really good steak and so does Coltons.  One of the things I really like about Ryan’s is that it’s a buffet.  So I often go two rounds of steak when I go there.  Colton’s steak is pretty good although you have to pay like eleven bucks for one steak.  So growing up I went to Ryan’s a lot for birthdays.  I haven’t been there for a while so hopefully I will get to go there before I have to leave for college.  One of my other favorite restaurants is Lamberts.  I really like the way it looks inside at the one in Ozark.  The sides that they hand out every once in a while is like a buffet in itself.  Also catching a roll every once in a while is pretty cool which makes lamberts unique.  One of my favorite fast food restaurants is Chick fill a.  It almost doesn’t feel like a fast food restaurant considering how busy it is though.  I wish they would set up another one closer to me.  The one on Glenstone not in the mall just gets way to busy.  There chicken is just so good which makes that place awesome.  Another place I really like is Steak n Shake.  I go for double n cheese with fries and a shake every time.  Thinking about it is making me hungry.  Other then there food the environment and theme at steak n shake is cool to.  I think that helps a lot of restaurants is the environment they have.

No comments:

Post a Comment