Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Family Reunions


I love our family reunions.  We have them for quite some time now.   They are so fun.  We used to have our family reunions at a different persons house.  That old place we went to was really fun.  When I was younger and we went there, there was a big tree I always tried to climb.  There were just a lot of good memories down there.  The new place we go to is really nice though.  It’s where some of my cousins live in Branson.  It stinks this year that I won’t be able to go.  I won’t be able to go because my family is going to watch the Cardinals play the Brewers.  Anyways though the place we go to now is pretty nice.  They have a barn with a gym inside.  They also have a batting cage for baseball season.  My cousins and I kind of have a tradition of playing whiffle ball and ping pong at family reunions.  This has been going on for like four years now I think probably longer.  It gets pretty intense.  I actually hurt my back playing one summer, which was a problem for a little bit.  Anyways though the family reunion is usually all day and our family arrives around twelve most of the time for lunch.  The lunch is usually really good.  They always have a bunch of meat and soda, which is good enough for me. We usually are the last ones there.  It’s just nice to catch up on with family that you haven’t seen in a while.  I have family members that live up in Vermont that come all the way down for the reunion.  They are actually moving down to Springfield pretty soon.  So it will be nice to see them more often when they come down.

No comments:

Post a Comment