Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Too flipping busy


I don’t like to complain.  Although it’s been a pretty busy summer.  I kind of wish I didn’t sign up to do so many online classes.  I mean I have been working as an umpire, doing three online classes, playing in a recreational baseball league, and so forth.  The main reason I am kind of disappointed with this is because it’s going by so fast.  Some of my other classes are cramming in everything now so that has kind of been annoying.  Anyways though after this week I’m just trying to stay positive I only have one more week of online classes.  I guess I didn’t realize that I needed so many entries so now I’m running out of things to talk about.  Oh, the struggle.  So to be able to reach 300 words I’m going to talk about my day so far.  So starting off today I woke up at six thirty to go run.  It was pretty tough to get out of bed this morning.  It was tough because I was working on online classes pretty late last night.  I need to learn to be more productive with my time.  Anyways though I woke up and drove to my high school to run with some buddies.  It’s a lot better to run with friends if anyone who is reading this is new to running.  Friends keep you talking and help you feel so lonely and weird out jogging.  Anyways though I decided I was going to run eight or ten miles this morning.  So I was doing fine then we stopped at a light.  When we started going again to cross the street my knee started hurting pretty bad with a sharp pain.  I don’t know if it’s a serious issue I think it will be fine by tomorrow morning.  Anyways though I had to turn around and jog/walk because I just wanted to be safe.  That about wraps up my morning, after that I just drove home and started working on online classes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment