Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Soda


Growing up I have always had a drinking problem; a soda drinking problem that is.  Anyways though growing up I could care less about was healthy and wasn’t so I would usually go through four to five cans of soda a day during special events.  My soda of choice is Dr. Pepper.  I have been a loyal Dr. Pepper fan my entire life.  Sometimes though when Cherry Coke is around I will go for that instead.  Cherry Coke is pretty good as well.  Anyways though I used to drink a lot of soda.  It was pretty bad my parents after a while stopped getting soda.  I think they realized how bad it was for the body that they stopped getting it so much.  I’m kind of glad we stopped getting soda so often.  I’m glad because when I started running apparently the one of the worst things to do were go out and drink a soda.  So when I first started out running I guess I didn’t have very good discipline and whenever soda is available I would go for it.  Although over the years I learned to stay away from it and pick drinks that are healthier.  Usually at a restaurant now when everyone is getting soda I just get lemonade.  I found out lemonade is supposed to help prevent kidney stones.  So the goal is to drink a lot of lemonade and hopefully I will never have to experience those dreadful things.  Anyways though I still drink soda every once in a while.  I just can’t give it up.  I guess I just feel like I’m missing out to much if I don’t drink one.  Although usually when I have one it’s because I’m super tired.  Since I hate coffee I usually just go for a mountain dew or something to keep me awake.  I remember when I was a lifeguard.  That job would get pretty boring sometimes.  To keep myself awake I would just survive off a large cup of Dr. Pepper from Taco Bell.

No comments:

Post a Comment