Sunday, July 20, 2014

Airsoft


It’s been a struggle to think of things to write about.  So since airsoft is one of my favorite things I will write about.  I have played a decent amount of airsoft growing up.  It’s just a fun thing to do with a group of guys.  I first started off getting into airsoft with a little spring pistol when I was like twelve years old I think.  My parents never trusted me with an airsoft gun for a while.  Although like when I was twelve like I said I got my first pistol.  I went to walmart with my dad and when I got home with it my mom wasn’t to happy.  I actually felt bad about it kind of.  I remember watching back to the future with my family feeling bad because my mom didn’t want me to have a pistol.  Anyways though I went to church with a few people who liked airsoft as well.  So I first started off playing in the back of my church with a few guys from youth group.  We would show up early and play which was a lot of fun.  Airsoft really doesn’t hurt that bad.  The worst shots are the ones to the head.  I took one in the forehead from one of my friends from like twelve feet away.  That was not fun.  Ever since that I play with a full-face guard.  One of my favorite airsoft experiences was playing at night with three other guys.  My buddy has a really big field at his house and we had so much fun.  I remember hiding under a trailer waiting for someone to walk by and attack.  When that happened I didn’t end up getting him which was a little disappointing but it was still a fun night.  It wasn’t such a good night for one of my friends though.  He ended up running into a barbed wire fence so we had to call it a night.  He still has battle scars from it ha-ha.  I will be going to the same college with that guy this year.  Anyways though after he ran into that fence we had to call it a night at airsoft.  When he got bandaged up we ended up watching lord of the rings all night, which was fun.  I fell asleep though when they were watching it.  So I have gathered some cool guns over the years and still play when I can which just makes airsoft something fun to do every once in a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment