Wednesday, July 23, 2014

The youngen


All right since I talked about my older sister I might as well talk about my younger one.  She and I have gotten a long fine for a while now.  She is kind of my twin but a girl.  She has brown hair and I’ve heard from a lot of people how similar we look.  Anyways though other then looks she has done a lot of the same things as me growing up.  Growing up I used to play the trumpet.  I later convinced my sister to play the trumpet and she is sticking with it through high school right now.  I probably would of sticked to it although I was focused on Baseball when I first started high school.  She has also been playing softball for a while now too.  So she has been playing a lot of softball, which reminds me of all the baseball I used to play.  She is just similar to me in a lot of ways.  Sometimes I think she wears the coat of many colors.  I say this because she is treated pretty well by both my parents.  Also it seems like whenever my she does something wrong my parents don’t really care as much.  Although that’s how it is to be a middle child I guess.  My parents treat all of us pretty good although sometimes my older sister and I like to call out our parents for treating the youngen the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment