Saturday, June 28, 2014

Know your audience


         I have found that I can relate to a lot of the people in this class through this assignment.  I read a lot of the posts and there were some ones I really liked. One of the things I think that’s great about this is if it was just a normal class a lot of this stuff we would have never known about each other.  I mean a lot of the questions were really personal.  Some of them had religious aspects and others were just about life in general.  I mean I just ate s’mores and it was really good.  No one cares but my point is the great thing is everyone has a chance to respond to one another.  Additionally the normal class room usually divides into clicks and no one really gets to know one another outside of their little group they always go to for assignments.  Anyways though I asked, “If you can be any superhero who would you be and why?” Some people went for the super powerful dominant ones and others were more modest.  I don’t know what I was expecting but I can relate to the guys who chose iron man and guys like that.  If I got to choose though I would be captain America all the way.  I think that says a lot about me because I usually generalize myself as a caring person, and not being skinny would be great.  So just choosing a superhero really shows your personality I think.  I mean people that commented I assume that are overwhelmed by stress went for heroes that can do a lot of things at once.   I really liked this assignment; it was really laid back and outside the box.  Moreover it got us to know each other in an unique way.    

1 comment:

  1. Good summary - move to analysis by asking why. Why did people answer the way that they did? What does this all mean. Defining the meaning will bring you to analysis. ~Ms. A.

    ReplyDelete