Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Life after online classes



Since I’ve got a few more blog entries to do I’m going to discuss what I’m going to do after this week of online classes.  First of all I’m going to clean my room.  The past couple of weeks I’ve been so busy so I’ve had little time to put clothes away and so forth.  It kind of looks like a tornado hit my room right now.  At some point after I’m finished I’m going to get a super large cup of chocolate ice cream.  This will be a nice reward.  Also with online classes work and so forth I haven’t gotten to do much leisure stuff.  So I’m going definitely do a lot of chilling.  I only got a few weeks left before I have to go to college so I’m going to try to enjoy every day that I have left.  I’ll probably try to play some airsoft with friends.  Also I’ll probably try to catch some movies.  I’ll probably spend a lot of time on Netflix as well.  With all my time I will probably try to get my family to do something we haven’t in a long time.  Our family used to go to silver dollar city all the time.  So I might try to get that to happen.  I love silver dollar city.  I have been going there since I was little so I have a lot of memories down there.  Also the new wooden roller coaster down there is pretty awesome.  I’ve only got to ride that roller coaster once so far.  It was so busy when I went because it was like within the first month it opened I think.  It’s just going to be super nice and less stressful having more free time.  It will feel good to get these classes done because they are my first experience with online classes and it has been tough.

No comments:

Post a Comment