Wednesday, July 23, 2014

My nicknames over the years


Alright I have a lot of nick names just so you know.  First of all my name isn’t Chuck Smith my name is Blake.  I have Chuck on there because my family sometimes likes to call me Chuck.  Some of my old friends used to call me that as well.  Anyways though I was called Chuck because of the show called Chuck.  The main Character is called Chuck and I look similar to him and I’m going into engineering so it just fits.  Other then that I have been called Blockay a lot.  This is from that one youtube video called substitute teacher.  A lot of my friends from my high school cross country and track team call me that.  Another one of my nicknames is the Big easy.  I got this nickname from one of my baseball coaches I played for.  I wanted to play on his team although I got picked third round by another coach this year.  He started calling me the big easy I guess because I make it look easy and I’m 6’3.  I get a lot of hits in this league because the pitchers are not very good and I’ve been playing baseball forever.  Anyways though another one of my nicknames is the Blakester. One of my uncles usually calls me that.  One of my old pastors started calling me that as well.  My grandma likes to call me Mr. B.  Other then that I have a few other nicknames although I haven’t been called them in a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment