Friday, June 13, 2014

Life is so wierd

        Everything we are, everything we do where did it start?  The moments growing up seem so weird.  I can almost remember it seemed like a dream.  I might not remember everything growing up but when I first started living and breathing it was so .  There's those little weird insignificant things I remember.  For example there was this hill we drove down and I remember it taking my breath away.  I didn't know how to communicate then I'm sure but it really scared me.  Anyways though the idea of growing up is so weird and sad in my opinion. Maybe it's that I just graduated high school that I'm feeling so sentimental but these are my thoughts. 
       Growing up we always think it's all about us, until finally we get to the point when we realize there's more to it then us.  Once we get to that point we become a lot happier I think.   We learn how to make others happy and love one another instead of just doing everything for ourselves.  Those moments when we see joy in a close friends eyes is often the most satisfying.

No comments:

Post a Comment